No Recovery – No Fee – No Upfront Costs!
Within 24 hours of placing an account, the following will happen:
- The first of four letters is sent to the debtor via the Mail.
- Your case will be placed into the workload of one of our on staff collectors.
- Our collector will attempt to contact the debtor and produce a resolution to the matter.
Expect our collector to place daily phone calls the first 14 to 21 days in an attempt to contact the debtor. If all attempts to reach a conclusion to the account fail, we go to Phase Two where we immediately forward the case to one of our affiliated Para Legal or attorneys located within the debtor’s jurisdiction.
Upon our office sending your case to our Para Legal or a local attorney within our network, you can expect the following.
- The debtor and /or company are uploaded to their personal or commercial credit file as a bad debt, thus hindering their ability to obtain further credit until your debt is resolved!
- The receiving Para Legal or attorney will immediately draft the first of several letters to the debtor demanding payment of the debt owed to you.
- The receiving attorney or Para Legal will immediately start attempting to contact the debtor via the phone, in addition to the series of letters.
- If all attempts to reach a conclusion to the account continue to fail, we will send you a letter explaining the issues surrounding the case and what we recommend for the next and final step.
Our recommendation will be one of two things:
- If after a thorough investigation of the facts surrounding the case and of the debtors assets, we determine the possibility of recovery is not likely we will recommend closure of the case. You will owe nothing to our firm or our affiliated attorney for these results.
- If our recommendation is litigation you will have a decision to make:
- If you decide not to proceed with legal action we will drop the case and you will owe our firm or our affiliated attorney nothing.
- If you decide to proceed with legal action, you will be required to pay the upfront legal costs such as court costs, filing fees, etc., these fees typically range from $500 to $2000 depending on the debtors jurisdiction. Upon payment of these funds, our affiliated attorney will file a lawsuit on your behalf for all monies owed including but not limited to the cost to file this action.
If our attempts to collect via litigation fail, the case will be closed. You will owe nothing to our firm or our affiliated attorney. If we don’t recover your money, you owe absolutely nothing!
If we do collect you owe us the following:
- 25% of the amount collected on accounts under 1 year in age.
- 40% of the amount collected on accounts over 1 year in age.
Submit 5 or more Business to Business accounts on your initial placement and your rate will be 20% no matter what the age of the accounts are!